- Your local administrator will be able to add, edit and remove users. The use of strong passwords is highly recommended.
Secured Page Content
- Sensitive content can be further restricted by storing it outside the Smartsheet ecosystem, requiring another layer of authentication to become visible (see next item).
High-security Cloud Document Storage
- All of your non-html documents (Word, Excel, etc) should be maintained on separate remote servers, enabling multiple authentication layers. Not even the íntegReady super-admins are able to access the content you’ve stored there. (Westmont uses box.com and GoogleDocs for this purpose.)
- The admin is able to establish a backup schedule to store your íntegReady content on a variety of routine schedule options.
- All Sizes & Types of Schools
- UCC Standards Connection